San Andreas Fire Department
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

San Andreas Fire DepartmentLogin

Districtgamers Reality Roleplay

description#1 Recruitment Of SAMD[Tan Linling] Empty#1 Recruitment Of SAMD[Tan Linling]

more_horiz
IC Section

1)Name: Tan_Linling
2)Age: 24 Years Old
3)Height: 168 cm.
4)Weight: 56 kg.
5)Phone Number:-
6)address: Iddlewood Street 8 Number 9
7)primary school: Central China Primary School
8)Junior high school: Central China Junior Highschool
9)Senior high school: China Nursing Vocational Highschool

10)Allergy: Shrimp
11)Phobia: Cockroach
12)A hereditary disease: -

1.A)give your reason for joining San Andreas Medical Service (Minimum 250 words): I was graduate from vocational highschool that engaged in the nursing, i want to complete my experience by applying to this job, because i know that education without a real life experience is nothing. So i hope i can get this job and become a professional. I love helping people, that's the reason why i choose to become a nurse, i really like to see it when someone become healthy and happy because of their condition getting better and better. So i hope when i become a real nurse i can make and everyone healthy and happy, even when they are not in a good condition i want to make tehm happy. I believe that a good mental condition can make the healing process more faster. I'm trying to start a new life here so i guess Medic Department is a good start.
1.B)Give reasons why we should accept you to join San Andreas Medical Service(minimum 100 words): I was graduate from a vocational highschool that engaged in the nursing, I have an experience on medical section because of that. My vocational highschool has a job training program that make the students know how it is like nursing in the real life.

OOC Section
1)Nama Lengkap: Dwiyan Setyawan Gojali
2)Tempat/Tanggal lahir: Bandung, 28 Mei 2001
3)Nama forum:
4)Lama Bermain SA:MP: 3 Tahun
5)Diserver manakah dulu anda bermain ?: Metro RolePlay
6)Berapa lama anda bermain diserver tersebut?: 2 Tahun
7)Apa yang anda ketahui tentang ilmu kesehatan dan kedokteran?: adalah ilmu yang berkaitan erat dengan kesehatan manusia, kedua ilmu tersebut sama sama berkaitan erat dengan ilmu biologi dan kimia
8)Apakah anda memiliki discord? Ya

Terakhir diubah oleh Tan_Linling tanggal Sat May 09, 2020 12:04 am, total 4 kali diubah

description#1 Recruitment Of SAMD[Tan Linling] EmptyRe: #1 Recruitment Of SAMD[Tan Linling]

more_horiz
PENDING

• Ikutin format yang sudah di sediakan.

description#1 Recruitment Of SAMD[Tan Linling] EmptyRe: #1 Recruitment Of SAMD[Tan Linling]

more_horiz
PENDING

.Silahkan ganti judul anda, saya kasih waktu 1 x 24 jam

more_horiz
DENIED

• Coba lagi di lain hari.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
power_settings_newLogin to reply